- Website: Political Apologies and Reparations
- Blog: The Politics of Official Apologies An Interview with Melissa Nobles, By Khatchig Mouradian and Melissa Nobles, Saturday, March 22, 2008
- Book: The Politics of Official Apologies AUTHOR: Melissa Nobles January 2008 ISBN: 9780521693851
- Online News Magazine: Slavery reparations sought from Britain by 14 Caribbean nations, Rick Moran, American Thinker, February 17, 2014
- Google: Holocaust Reparations
- Dutch academic skeptical about Caribbean reparations claim.Daily Observer. March 11, 2014.
- Caribbean states demand reparations from European powers for slave trade. Philip Sherwell. The Telegraph, 11 Mar 2014.
- Reparations: The Pursuit Of Justice, Not Compensation. February 27, 2014.
- Reparations? You and What army? Mark Wignal. Daily Observer. February 20, 2014.
- Reparation Is Debt, Not Charity. Jermaine McCalpin. The Gleaner. October 20, 2013.re: Documentary film: The Price of Memory by Karen Marks Mafundikwa.
- Powerful Documentary Advocates Reparation. Michael Reckord. The Gleaner. September 11, 2014.
- Britain to Compensate Kenyan Victims of Colonial-EraTorture New York Times, June 6, 2013
- Strong evidence, Elkins’ research key in Kenya reparationscase Harvard Gazette, August 3, 2011
- Britain’s ‘Mau Mau rebellion involvement’ uncovered ahead of High Court case The Telegraph, By Andrew Hough, 5 Apr 2011
- Leigh Day, Law firm, UK International and Group Claims
- Video: Britain agrees settlement for Kenya’s Mau Mau victims
- CARICOM REPARATIONS COMMISSION PRESS STATEMENTDelivered by Professor Sir Hilary Beckles (Chairman) on behalf of the CARICOM Reparations Commission Press Conference Regional Headquarters, UWI 10th December2013
- Dr. Adrian Fraser: Region Must Pursue Slavery Reparations But Does Not See Great Result MNIAlive.com Global Caribbean Media
- Key Note Presentation by Dr. Adrian Fraser, ““Back to our roots- Strategies for Survival and Sustainability of Indigenous Peoples in SVG” TRANSCRIPT National Garifuna Conference, The Garifuna Heritage Foundation. Theme: “Back to our roots – Strategies for Survival and Sustainability of Indigenous Peoples in St. Vincent and the Grenadines”
- Members: National Commission on Reparation (NCR), “National Commission on Reparation Needs $26 Million” Jamaica Information Service
- Reparations Commission Launched in Jamaica Abeng News Magazine online
- Facebook: National Commission on Reparations
- U.N. slapped with another class action lawsuit over Haiti cholera, By: BY David Adams, Reuters March 11, 2014